Saturday, June 6, 2009

Been So Busy!

I don't know about you but when Spring time comes around I am so ready for it. But with that being said there are only so many minutes in a day. I have to spend every moment that God blesses me with oh so careful or the days will vanish and there will be nothing accomplished.

With spring time comes...getting the garden ready to plant, weeding flower beds, getting patio furniture all ready for out-door meals and relaxing time, changing out my flags to fit the season, spring cleaning the house, getting out my shorts and sandals...plus all the millions of other things!!!

Well now it is summer and all those million of things have been done!!! Well maybe most of them. Oh to have a completely home-based business and never to have leave except when we want to. Then there would be more time for life!!!

But our life is good. And we are VERY blessed!!! So when I think there is not enough time in the days I just remember that every moment is precious and I am not to waste even one of them on idleness or evil but on Godly good things!!! And to ALWAYS be thankful...and I am. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband that helps me with all the millions of things to do and I am so thankful for his Love!

So today...on this beautiful Sabbath, we can rest and be thankful!

No comments: