Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beautiful day on the Pamlico

Today has been another beautiful day on the river and tonight has been amazing. It is so neat to be able to watch fireworks all around the river. You can see them for miles and miles away. Me and my honey have been watching them for hours out on the front deck. But now they are over and all is quiet. All you can hear are the waves coming ashore and the wind blowing through the trees.
Oh this nice weather has been such a pleasant gift. I just read the weather and this coming week it is suppose to 100 plus inland where our family is. Oh how I hate hot days...but it is July 4th and as fast as the year is going it will be autumn soon.
Can't wait to start on my next project in the craft room...got so many ideas in my head I just don't know which one I want to start with. Oh well...time will tell...
Good night and Happy 4th to All.

No comments: