Sunday, November 30, 2008

Adding a Greeting Card line to my Etsy shop.

Today I am very excited about adding something new to my Etsy store. I will be featuring my original photographs as greeting cards, invitations and promotional cards. My photos will be printed directly onto top quality Crane Museo Artist cards making the photo seamlessly integrated with the card.

The Museo Artist Cards that I use are manufactured to archival standards to reproduce high quality and beauty that will last for years. They are make of 100% cotton, acid-free and are pre-scored for easy folding. Our printing is done on our Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer, one of the finest printers on the market.

While some folks print on card stock and other folks use the old cut and paste method I prefer the much more professional and enduring quality of direct printing on world-class, fine art paper.

Each folded card measures 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" closed and comes with its own envelope.

I will be showing some here on the blog soon! But for now check out my store at http://www.pamlicobee.etsy.com/ . Thanks and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Woman Called Joyce said...

Good luck with the new cards-----they sound like very good quality! And I know your photography skills are the best!

Woman Called Joyce said...

I just checked out your new cards---I didn't know you painted too! I love the fish paintings. Excellent work, Debbie!

PamlicoBee said...

Thank you Joyce for your sweet comments!