Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis The Season!

It's almost Christmas and I would like to wish everyone that comes across my blog a very happy holiday season. May the joy that everyone has over the birth of our Lord and Savior be with you everyday of the year. But just remember that baby Jesus did not just come to stay in that manger. He came to save our souls from eternal death. His death on the cross was so that we could have life with Him. May we serve him with a joyful heart and always remain faithful to Him now and always!

I would like to thank everyone that checked out my etsy shop. http://www.pamlicobee.etsy.com/ and for all those that made purchases. This coming year you can expect alot more in my shop, the good Lord willing and the river don't rise.

Merry Christmas from our hearts to your home!
Bee and her Honey

No comments: