Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIS... Thank God It's Sabbath

The BEST day of the week! From sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday is the Sabbath that the Lord God created for us. He so knew what He was doing.

We get so caught up in working and doing that it's hard to find time to rest. Well that is what the Sabbath is all about. A day to spend with God and family. A day to let the cares of the world stay away from mind and body.

I am so thankful that God created the Sabbath and I am so glad that it is in my heart to keep it.

Give it a try! I promise you that you will look at life differently!!

Blessings,
Bee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, it has been so long since I heard someone celebrate Sabbath that it made me stop and shake my head. It's too easy to get into a rut and let yourself believe there isn't time to stop and fellowship with God, what a lovely reminder God planned that time for us and there are still those who appreciate the Sabbath day!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, it has been so long since I heard someone celebrate Sabbath, I had to do a double take. Wonderful to hear someone appreciate the time God planned and set aside. It has been too easy for me to let life run over me and forget the Sabbath. Inspiring words!

PamlicoBee said...

It's good to know that others appreciate and love the Sabbath also.