Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine's Day is coming up!




Check out my latest card listed on my Etsy shop. It is the ultimate love story!





This is how it reads...


1. He sits on his pole in the river…
2. She sits on the other…
3. She looks his way with that special look…
4. She calls out…letting him know she has a special request…
5. He dives head first into the deep blue of the Pamlico river…
6. Look…here he comes! Incoming in view… And this is her still sitting on her pole…Waiting…
7. He's getting closer, and look he has something special for her in his beak… He has brought her lunch…a big fat fish!
8. He gives it to her so graciously… even in mid flight!
9. And here she is sitting on her pole, with fish in mouth… as he flies down and away. The End.


I am so glad I had the camera the day this beautiful love story unfolded. Me and my dear husband were sitting on our pier and could not believe our eyes. Our gulls love story actually happened as you see and is not computer manipulated.


So head on over to my Etsy shop at http://www.pamlicobee.etsy.com/ and buy this ultimate love story card for your special someone in your life!

No comments: